Version Portable

Hi,

Grieved for my English, I speak very badly English. I therefore used a translator.

Archive offered to return SmartFTP in portable version is not compatible any more in new version.

Thank you.

Hello ..

You can get the updated version from:

However I didn't test it and I do not recommend to use the portable wrapper. The source is included in case you want to do some testing.

Regards,
Mat

My bad. Please try it again with the updated version.

Regards,
Mat

Thank you. I do not have problem anymore. Bravo for your reactivity!

PortableSmartFTP.exe works fine. But when I try to compile the autoitscript, the resulting exe doesn't work (The Favorites are being loaded from %Application Data% folder. Can you plz provide the source file of the updated exe? I want to make SmartFTP compatible with PortableApps. Presently all the exe files (PortableSmartFTP.exe, SmartFTP.exe and BackupTool.exe) appear in the Portable Apps Menu.

Hello ..

The executable matches the included source file.

Regards,
Mat

Thanks for the quick response.

My compiled exe is 283 kb, while the included exe is 315 kb. Can you plz tell me the version of AutoIt you are using?

I was using an older version of AutoIt. I updated to the latest version and now everything is working fine. Thanks for the great program and help.

The updated version shows:

Fatal Error: sfFavorites.dll is not registered correctly

Some new version available?

Please try it again with the latest SmartFTPPortable version.

Please try it again with the latest SmartFTPPortable version.

No change.

The portable installer has been changed. You can try to compile the stub from the included source .au3 script yourself.