Queque Very Big Bug/Problem

English:

Hello friends, in the version 3 of smart ftp I have a huge problem, I do not know if a bug in the program or a fault in the configuration.

So far could always download and upload of different servers at once, and automate apart on the cake whatever I wanted, but now everything is added in the queue and will not let me go up or down more than in the order they have on the queque, there is no way to disable it in order to raise several things to a FTP site for a while I am under such an iso linux another server?

For me this is being really frustrating, because in the version 2 was not the case and it worked to perfection.

I think this ruling has removed many benefits to the program.

Thanks

Spanish:

Hola amigos, en la versión 3 de smart ftp tengo un problema enorme, no se si un bug del programa o un fallo en la configuración.

Hasta ahora siempre podía bajar y subir de distintos servidores a la vez, y aparte automatizar en el queque lo que quisiera, pero ahora se añade todo en la cola y no me deja mas que subir o bajar en el orden que tienen en el queque, no hay manera de desactivarlo, para poder subir varias cosas a un ftp de una web mientras me bajo por ejemplo una iso de linux de otro servidor?

Para mi esto esta siendo realmente frustrante, ya que en la versión 2 no ocurría y funcionaba a la perfección.

Creo que este fallo le ha quitado muchas prestaciones al programa.

Gracias

Good, I think I have not explained well.

Before you upgrade to version 3, I had open FTP servers as 5 under which backups and other information, I could do it manually at each machine or add to the cake down a worker for ftp server.

Now get out what goes up or down which rise adds to the queque, and has not how to avoid it, both for upload to drop, which makes a connection 10000 kbs only 75 kbs can be used to raise or lower a single server, this is very frustrating and annoying, I hope to understand better what I mean.

He looked the other topic which I refer, and I fear that even with the updated smart ftp keeps failing, and not only in the climbs but also on the descents.

A Greeting

------------------------

Antes de actualizar a la versión 3, yo tenia abiertos como 5 servidores ftp de los cuales bajo backups y demás información, podía hacerlo manualmente en cada maquina o añadirlo a la queque bajando un trabajador por servidor ftp.

Ahora baje lo que baje o suba lo que suba se añade a la queque, y no ha manera de evitarlo, tanto para subir como para bajar, lo cual hace que una conexión de 10000 kbs solo puede usar 75 kbs para subir o bajar de un solo servidor, esto es muy frustrante y molesto, espero que se entienda mejor a lo que me refiero.

He mirado el otro tema al que me remites y me temo que aun teniendo actualizado el smart ftp sigue fallando, y no solo en las subidas si no también en las bajadas.

Un Saludo

I'm sorry I do not really understand your question or problem.

But you can set the number of workers per favorite in the favorites settings (Transfer->Queue dialog). For example set the number of workers of each favorite to 1. And then set the number of workers in the Transfer Queue to 5. Then only 1 connection per favorite/server will be openeded.

The following article might be related:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/how- ... f2600.html

Regards,
Mat

I tried that and increase when workers try to connect to one of the most FTP instead of one per server as in version 2.5 and the server I rejected a second connection, and this problem is not solved.

Also I read in another topic that you are disabled direct transfer, so I would need to migrate to the previous version, and I need for my work both functions.

What should I do?

Thanks

-------------------

He probado eso y cuando aumento los trabajadores, intentan conectarse más a uno de los ftp en vez de uno por servidor como sucedía en la versión 2.5 y el servidor me rechaza una segunda conexión, así que este problema no queda resuelto.

Así mismo he leído en otro tema que habéis deshabilitado la trasferencia directa, por lo que yo necesitaría migrar a la versión anterior, ya que necesito ambas funciones para mi trabajo.

Que debo hacer?

Hello ..

Your server should offer you more than 1 connection per login. Ask your web hosting provider to remove this ridiculous limit.

Regards,
Mat

More plublic ftp server, only permit one connection

Ok i intall the version 2.5 and that resolve the direct conections problem

Now the last problem is, we add 5 files in queque from the 5 diferent ftp servers, but the queque only dowload file 1 of server 1, when finis proced to file 2 of server 2... any mode to the queque dowload all anytime with one worker of that publics servers?

Thanks

Yes as explained before. Set the number of workers in each favorite to 1. And then set the number of workers in the Transfer Queue to 5.

Regards,
Mat

Thanks master, all works properly, smart ftp rules !!!

Thanks ;D