Having trouble overwriting on Comcast

Posted a site on Comcast to make files availablefor team members on a project. Made the site using Frontpage 2003 but the FP publish feature only worked once. After looking on the web I found a recommendation to use FP2003 to create or modify the page and SmartFTP to upload and that has worked well so far.

Just spent an hour uploading and re-uploading a linked page that just wouldn't display on Comcast but now it's okay, don't know what happened, though...
Any clues?

Had saved a log but it's gone now... (sigh)

Hello ..

I cannot tell you much but if you see "Transfer successful" in the log the file(s) have been transferred successfully.
Be careful with upper/lower case when linking the files. File names on Unix are case sensitive.

Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

I cannot see any problems in the log. All files have been transferred sucessfully.

Regards,
Mat

is there a way to update only new or changed files?
Hello ..

I cannot see any problems in the log. All files have been transferred sucessfully.

Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

Yes using the Transfer Queue. Please see the Upload - Queue tutorial at https://www.smartftp.com/support/howto

The Transfer Queue tries to upload newer/change files only. This check is not always reliable but it works very well in practice. You can manually change the behavior in the File Exist rules in the favorite settings in the Transfer -> File Exist dialog.

Regards,
Mat