Suggestions about Global Queue and Connections Tab

Global Queue:
-is it possible to have an option to decide what happens when a new item is added to a global queue? For now SmartFTP starts transfer immediately as long as it doesn't exceeds the threading limit of Global Queue and Site Thread Limit

-Also, the Start/Pause/Stop button in global queue applies too all the items in the queue, is it possible to make it apply to selected items only?

-this is base upon the 2nd suggestion, an overwrite option, when holding control key in the global queue, users can overwrite the thread limit, either for site or for global queue. This can be helpful when you're temporarily transfering something and do not want to change you global settings.

-no more session queue, just one global queue. Add one more option to global queue besides "show logs". "browse the FTP" -- say if you wanna abort your current transfering file and use the existing connection to browse the FTP (it saves reconnection time). This also can be very useful when you're transfering on a busy server with connection per IP limited to 1. for the same reason, making the browsing connection transferable without reconnect also saves time.

Connection Tab:
-First of all, it's a very nice feature, nice job!

-Yet it's functionality is limited to view only, why not expand it--user can start/pause/resume from here as well? and how about a double-clicking on one of the connections will show the log file? how about copy the right click menu option from Global Queue to Connection Tab?

-add explore destination folder option in both global queue and connection tab right click menu option to explore the destination folder by windows exploeror.

I'm a new user to SmartFTP, it is a very good FTP client that has many inovations. just can't wait to tell my suggestions to try to make it better. yet, since i'm new to this software, maybe there's some functionalities i have not yet mastered, so if some of my suggestions did not make sense (already impremented in the program), please explain to me how to do so. Thanks a lot!

in an earlier topic is suggested kind of same feature about the possiblity to Pause/Start/Stop the downloads for each file apart.
https://www.smartftp.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6936
one of the devlopers told that they are working on it. he sad that on 12th of februari of 2004. but it is now november of 2004, and still is the feature lacking, still there is not such a feature. the author of that topic wanted 2 Global Queue tabs. well, this is nice. but what is the advantage of 2 Global Queue tabs or lists when u still can't manage your downloads one by one. i mean when u can't Start/Pause/Stop each file apart, file by file. not Start/Pause or Stop for the whole Queue job, but only file by file. if u wish to start the download of the whole Queue list, then just select all files and push Start. i think this would be verrryyy nice and very desirable feature for all users.