Shared folders from Titan FTP Server does not show!

Hi.. Just got my hands on SmartFTP and found a bug..

We're running Titan FTP Server's at my company, with the use of "Virutal Folders". Thoose Virutal Folders does not show up in the SmartFTP directory listing after loging in to Titan FTP Server. But they DO exist, as the Changefolder/Enterfolder command works. Then they shows up under the IP number listing, but not in the directory listing at the right. And you have to manually do a Changefolder/Enterfolder for all thoose Virutal Folders, they show up one after another...

It works in Internet Explorer, the Virtual Folders shows up directly.
The same with CuteFTP and FlashFTP. Works fine, but not with SmartFTP?!

Or am I missing some important setting in SmartFTP?

Hello ..

Please send the "raw listing" of the folder containing the "virtual folders"
to bugreport atttt smartftp.com

To get the raw directory listing, right-click on the folder in the treeview and select "Show Raw Listing" from the context menu.

Thank you.

i have came across similar issue and after trials and error and comparison with other FTP clients, I was able to pin-point the culprit. It seems "Resolve Links (-L)" option causes this. So once that has been disabled it listed "virtual directories" properly. Hope this will also help SmartFTP developer to resolve the issue.

For me it seems to be a problem with Titan. But as nobody provided any further information like raw directory listing and log etc. I cannot say for sure.

The developer of Titan reported that there's no problem with Titan's Virtual Folder and SmartFTP.