Suddenly all Favorites are gone - help!

Hi,

I opened SMART-FTP and suddenly all my favorites are gone. Seems there are the standard ones reset again but I have not done that.
Is there a way to save my favorites? I have only now seen that there is a Backup-Manager, so it's too late for that.
Checked the folder where smart-ftp is in but favorites.dat only contains the standard ones (which I thought I had deleted long ago btw).
I am soo angry .. can anyone help? And why did this happened?

Thanks,
Gwion

Did anyone reply with a PM? The same thing just happened to me, SmartFTP had crashed for me. Now, all my favorites are gone!!! Please let me know if you were able to recover your favorites...

do you see a Favorites.old.DATE.dat file in your data folder ?

Nope, I did not. From the wee bit I know of programming, I am thinking that the crash didn't give a chance to SmartFTP to write/save anything to disk when the process ended. So, because the Favorites data file was open (I was editing it through the Favorites browser), all its contents got nuked when SmartFTP crashed.

Aaah, what a pain! Anyway, Support suggested that I upgrade my version the latest (I had 1.0.976), which I did. So far, no problem noticed. Still no favorites, but as I get to rebuild them, I will engage SmartFTP Backup, just in case...