No connection ....the target machine actively refused it

I get this message error when I try to connect to any off my usual connections.

"No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."

I realy don't understend what I did wrong :? ... yesterday was working

Any help is wellcome
Thx

yea i get it too when there shouldnt be a problem i havent figured it out yet bbut if and when i do i will post back
really aggrevated by it i like smart ftp but if i cant get it to work again i mite have ta try another
:evil: :wink:

I have try another ... is not working .. but the ie connect with no problem to ftp ... argh :oops:

by the way .. if I use another port that 21 to connect ... I recive other errors ...

so? ... that's it

You have instaled a firewall? maybe your configuration blocks the connection. Or maybe you have instaled a firewall and uninstaled? if yes maybe is no well removed.

My firewall is not the problem. I have try to connect with my firewall off, and I recive the same error. Anyway ... I have use smart ftp with my firewall before. There was no problem. I didn't change enything on my firewall

But there is something that I did. I have try to use IPV6, but NOT for ftp

Is possibile that I have done somthing wrong with the settings of my ip? ... I see that using IPV6 my computer connect on internet with IPV6 and if that is not possibile, it use my normal IPV4. I have try to uninstall all the stuff regarding IPV6. But I am not sure that I have did it correctly.

Thx