Can the update reminder popup be disabled

I Have looked through the settings but haven't found an option to disable the update popup at startup. Can it be disabled?

Well, I've just registered to tell you that this unremovable "feature" makes the program practically useless for my purposes.

I want to set up the Windows task scheduler to perform unattended FTP transfers, but obviously the program stops when the infuriatingly random pop-up appears, and nothing further happens.

I suppose I shouldn't complain as the program is free, but then you shouldn't advertise it as such without explicitly pointing out that the "free" version is crippled in some respects.

Goodbye.

If it's free to non-commercial users why should we have this pop up everytime?

Personally it gives me guilt and makes me think they want me to pay.

guilt?? what am i supposed to feel guilt for? and it doesnt make me to buy the prog either, it rather makes me want to get rid of it...

Anyways i think "frustrated" is right, normally i wouldnt care much about this reminder and just click it away but since it makes the dl stop ...
i mean what's the point??
Am i supposed to watch the program all the time to remove randomly apperearing messages??
if the transfers would continue as normally it wouldnt matter

talk about user friendly ...

jmc7479 wrote:guilt?? what am i supposed to feel guilt for? and it doesnt make me to buy the prog either, it rather makes me want to get rid of it...

Anyways i think "frustrated" is right, normally i wouldnt care much about this reminder and just click it away but since it makes the dl stop ...
i mean what's the point??
Am i supposed to watch the program all the time to remove randomly apperearing messages??
if the transfers would continue as normally it wouldnt matter

talk about user friendly ...

It displays randomly from 8AM to 4PM, Monday through Friday during start-up only, not while the application is in usage.

Thread closed, due to the fact that this is a Peer-To-Peer helping forum. This thread is way off topic!