"File Exists" configuration menu

hello, how do I get to the "File Exists" config menu ?

I spent a lot of time searching in the "Tools > Settings" (ctrl+O) but didn't find it.

Why did you hide this very usefull menu ?

By "File Exists config menu" I mean the menu that allowed us to set rules such as "if file is newer then overwrite", etc.

I'm using SmartFTP 3.0.1011.11

Hello ..

Look here:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/how- ... -f117.html

Then go to the Transfer->File Exist dialog.

Make sure that you have the newest version of SmartFTP installed.

Hello ...

There is a default favorite item where you can set the defaults. You can access it by clicking on the "Edit Default Favorite" at the bottom left in the favorite settings dialog.

You can access the favorite properties with one click (Favorite Properties button in the Remote Browser).

Regards,
Mat
SmartFTP

There is a default favorite item where you can set the defaults. You can access it by clicking on the "Edit Default Favorite" at the bottom left in the favorite settings dialog.
What sure is that I'd have never found it if you didn't help. This menu really needs to be more accessible in my opinion.

Thanks for the help anyway

I agree with superpi. This is a VERY vital feature which should be instantly accessible right from the start. The fact that it "hidden" so deep and there is very little help in the support features of the program to tell anyone how to make these changes is crazy. Any other FTP application I have used makes this a default upon installation or as a Folder Option at the least. Even the help link listed above does not really tell anyone how to physically make the change to these settings.