index.htm is changed each time I open smart ftp?

I used Smart ftp a while back and never had this problem. Now on downloading again (after major computer crash) I have my home page file index.htm changed to:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--TransferQueueItems-->
<Root><Items><Version>1</Version></Items></Root>

So far I have worked around this by viewing my uploaded page source and overwriting the wrong one. I've looked though everywhere I can think of but can't find out why this code is being written in my index.htm file... Any ideas anyone? I'm sure it must be simple....

Looking forward to hearing back from anyone

Hello ..
It seems that you have mistakenly set the Transfer Queue file to the index.html of your web site on your local computer. Go to the Transfer Queue and then click on Save -> Save As button and save the file to somewhere else
e.g.
C:\Document and Settings\<user>\Application Data\SmartFTP\Client 2.0\Transfer Queue.xml

Regards,
-Mat

Thank you so much. I just couldn't find that bit at all. Really appreciate your quick response.

Hello ..
It seems that you have mistakenly set the Transfer Queue file to the index.html of your web site on your local computer. Go to the Transfer Queue and then click on Save button and save the file to somewhere else
e.g.
C:\Document and Settings\<user>\Application Data\SmartFTP\Client 2.0\Transfer Queue.xml

Regards,
-Mat