Slow connections

Hello there, first thnak you for this great ftp client

I used the trial version for 30 days and everything was ok [i have a 20 mb cable speed connection, and i dl big files whit varius workers]

so i decided to buy the home version, but now ... the client start dl okay 500 per worker [5 workers] but after 3 or 4 files downloaded the speed of each worker drops to 9 ~ 25 kb/s
ans sometimes drops to 0kb/s antoher stay in 15.9kb/s, 25.5kb/s, 12.7kb/s, and all the time is there, i like something is capping the speed, and never gets more than that speed.

i have the latest build.

That doesnt happend whit the trial version.

NOTE: if i use another client the server works correctly, ofcourse i need open varius windows etc( i dont like that is cuze i buy smartftp) ... but the speed never drops

NOTE 2: My server is a drftpd so uses PRET and sometimes in the transfer log i get "U are behind a NAT ..."

SmartFTP typically transfers the files as fast as your connection allows it. Drops in the transfer performance are usually caused by external factors.

but why that doesnt happen yesterday when my trial was expired and hapends today when i buyed the licence?

The trial and the "licensed" version have exactly the same code.