New Log Folder Option

I am a new user of SmartFTP, coming from WS_FTP LE. WS_FTP creates log files, by default, in each local directory used as the source or destination of a file transfer.

In SmartFTP, under "General" settings, there is an option to specify a log folder. However, if I specify "Enable Logging", I am not allowed to leave this folder name blank. What I would like is to have a blank folder name interpreted as "create (or append to) the log file in each directory involved in a file transfer". I found this behaviour useful when I used WS_FTP, because I sorted the files in my local browser by date; this meant that I could instantly see which files in the directory had changed since my previous upload.

Thank you for considering this enhancement.

I strongly approve your comment, I am exactly looking for the same enhancement
Moi aussi j'aimerais que le fichier LOG puisse

I would also like to have this feature. I like SmartFTP very much, but do not use it for my main flow of uploads because of this lack. If I could have that, I would abandon WS-FTP instantly and move into SmartFTP!

I don't need the log itself, but just creation of a file that marks when the last trasnfer was done from each folder.