Icon of the file is an folder image during upload

Whenever I upload a mass amount of files using drag and drop, while the rest of the files are uploading, those already uploaded , some of them have a folder icon instead of a unknown file icon. This is a minor bug but it should be fixed, I have reinstalled and it still exists and this started happening since I upgraded to 1.1.985 from 1.1.984 and i have not changed any settings.

Please send a detailed bugreport. Step-by-step instructions and a screenshot will certainly help.

Thank you
-Mat

Not much to explain, just open smartftp, connect to a server and drag and drop at once alot of files, during the upload some of the icons for the files are folder icons which never happened in the old version of SmartFtp.

1.) Start Up SmartFTP
2.) Connect to a FTP server
3.) Select a large amount of files(I selected alot of php files along with javascript files) and drag and drop them(if you can something with the lastest build of smartftp prevents drag and drop no matter what you do, SmartFTP 1.1985.2 works just fine though) into the ftp window in smartftp to start upload
4.) During the upload some of the files that are uploaded are displayed as a folder

(I would post a screen but for some reason SmartFTP dumped all the history which contained my user and pass)

yeah....the same thing happens to me....i'll send a picture to support email...rather not post it on public forums...where should i send to?

Hello..

Please send it to support at smartftp.com

Thanks
-Mat

Bug fixed in latest developer build.

-Mat