Does Global Queue support Resume?

Hi,

I figured out by reading this forum that the only way to download multiple files at once is via the Global Queue. I have dragged two files into the global queue, and one correctly started immediately and the second was waiting for the main thread to be dropped so that it did not go over my 2 thread limit (imposed by the FTP site admin, not by me).

However, I already had half of one of the files already and it did not resume. It started off from scratch. Does the Global Queue support resume? And where does it download the files to? It indicates it will eventually put them in my destination folder, but the partially downloaded file is not increasing in size in Windows Explorer. Therefore I believe it must download them elsewhere and then copy them to the destination folder. Can someone shed some light on this? Does the Global Queue support resume?

Thanks,
Rooster

Guess I should have played around with the program a little more. That's what I get for naming my DIR the same as the file I was downloading. When I changed it to the correct directory, it did indeed RESUME.

Cheers,
Rooster.