where does smartftp store the favorites?

well i have my favorites, but i back them up every week or so, but just about an hour ago, i had to format because i got a virus that wouldnt led me open anything, so i couldnt back up smart ftp thru smartftp, and i couldnt use the stand alone back up tool either

but i did copy my entire smart folder to my other hard drive, im hoping that i can somehow get my favorites from here?

is this at all possible?

C:WINDOWSApplication DataSmartFTPFavorites.dat

thats where it should be located .. if you dont find it there then do a windoz search for favourites.dat

C:WINDOWSApplication DataSmartFTPFavorites.dat

thats where it should be located .. if you dont find it there then do a windoz search  for favourites.dat

aww, well that sux, i formatted yesterday, and i didnt back that up, so i guess im stuck with my older backed up favs

and i couldnt use the stand alone back up tool either
Hmm, why not ?

Benjamin

well the reason i had to format was becuase i had some virus sent to me, some a**hole thought it would be funny, and this virus wouldnt let me open any programs, so basically i couldnt back up smartftp or anyother of my programs, i even tried to install windows back on top of itself, but the virus itself was even messing with the windows install, tried going into safe mode, virus was there, tried rebooting wiht my last known good configuration, nothing, so then i did the emergency back up on to my d:, did a full format, and now im back

anyways, im done with the virus, learned my lesson, and now i just dont care about it, although i am gonna send it in to some of the antivirus comapnies