FXP Problems please help

I have been using smartftp for a while now and love it. I have jsut got into using it for fxp in the last few days and have run into a couple of problems.

I would be very greatful if anybody could help me out.

first problem is I need to be able to execute a file on one of the sites I ftp to, basicly to un rar some stuff, now in flashfxp the command is "site exec" But for the life of me I can not find anything like that on smartftp. Can somebody tell me where I enter a command to a site ?

the other problem I have found is that when I fxp I drag and drop the files to the other site but the files start transfering immediatly, it does not give me the option to create a seassion que. I have watched the tutorial on this and drag the files like it says but every time it is a direct download rather than any option to create a seassion que. I much prefer season ques as I can put stuff from everywhere on a site into the que and just let it move stuff while I am not around rather than having to set each section off on its own. I have no problem creating a seasson que with it is a straight ftp season, only with fxp.

thanks in advance for any help

gefu