Auto dial problems

First off, I'd like to congratulate the developer/s on making such a good program, and not pressurising for registration, CuteFTP can go to hell as far as I'm concerned, but theres one thing I'm having difficulty with that stops Smart from being perfect, and thats the auto dial.

I'm stuck on a dial up connection that forces disconnections every two hours, so I need SmartFTP to re dial the connection when I get booted off and continue the download/upload. As far as I can tell it should do this via the global queue but it just sits idle after the dropped connection "waiting to retry". I've fiddled with all the options that are related to the auto dial without success, it wont even try to dial if I start the queue without the connection present. When I toggle the auto dial option on and off, it recognises and displays whether the connection is connected or disconnected, if I'm at the machine and reconnect myself after dropping, it will resume the transfers, but it wont dial by itself. I'm using 1.0.973 on WinXP and I've probably just mised something really simple, perhaps something in the actual dial up connection settings.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've searched around and not found any answers, but if I've missed it, I apologise.