Change of system time and PS/2 port crash

Hi guys,

first of all, i think i read all the possibly related stuff to my problem, but there was never such a problem discussed before. The following Problem occurs if i run smartftp on my computer for several hours (10-20h) constantly:
The PS/2 port crashs (i mean all devices connected to PS/2 port not work any longer), if i have some of them connected to usb, the usb connected ones still work.
The second problem which occurs the same moment the ps/2 freazes is a change in the system time. The system time increases by 1 minute, one hour (sometimes non-reproduceable by one day) and by 100 years. After month's of testing i could reduce this problem to smartftp. I'm runing a dual processor platform (specs at the end) and there seems to be the point. This all only occurs in dual processor mode. If i remove one of the processors (no matter which one, both checked) it all works just great, then the system runs for 2 week and longer. But with two processors the system also works just fine until the day i start smartftp, then it is just a matter of hours til the first change in system time, nowadays i pluged keyboard and mouse to usb so i can just make a clean shutdown after the failure.
Here now the specs from smartftp:

+- System -----------------------------

Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional
Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)

CPU Speed : 858 MHz
Total Memory : 1048044 KB
Free Memory : 715968 KB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------

Version : 1.0.973.1

+- Application DLL --------------------

Controls.dll : 1.6.973.1
FTPAPI.dll : 2.0.973.1
Language.dll : 1.0.973.1
ResEng.dll : 1.3.973.1

+- System DLL -------------------------

shell32.dll : 5.00.3502.6144
shlwapi.dll : 5.50.4807.2300
comctl32.dll : 5.81
riched20.dll : 5.30.23.1209
schannel.dll : 5.00.2195.5284

+- Internet Explorer ------------------

Version : 5.50.4807.2300

+- Winsock ----------------------------

Winsock : 2.2

Here some additional informations about the system:

Mainboard: MSI 694D Pro (MS-6321)
CPU: 2xPentium 3 800EB (the small overclocking to 859 MHz causes not the problem, its still present at 800 MHz)

I though maybe the caching of the system is the problem so i deactivated all caches and put the setting to really slow values, with no effect at all.

I hope you can help me with my problem, because i like smartftp very much

Thank you
tststs

oh i forgot to tell, that i have the latest Via 4in1 and the latest bios.

tststs

I have searched for info about your trouble on google and i have found a reference to if, the bad new is that the link to the fix don't works