History and Favorites Location....

Um.. I backed up my SmartFTP folder, ( hoping it would contain my history), i upgraded from WinMe (ew), backed up all my files and stuff, to another HD, I formatted, and clean installed the OS and moved back all ym files... Now apparently no files in the SmartFTP fodler contain information about settings or history, so after reading a couple of posts Im assuming that the History adn Favorties were located in WindowsApplication DataSmartfTP ? for WinMe anyway....

Um... I previously had WinMe, and i saved/ copy the C:Program FilesSmartFTP directory, so what files in there have my history and favorites? I don't see any .dat files in the root SmartFTP folder....

Your favorites and history, by default, are stored in c:windowsapplication datasmartftp (on Win98/ME). This is the directory you need in order to restore your favorites, history, etc.

They will not be in your c:program filessmartftp[/b] directory.

Thanks for all your help guys. If I plan to back-up my stuff again ( since I'm now on Windows 2000 ) I should back up the "Documents and SettingsAdministratorApplication DataSmartFTP" folder correct, and back-up the registry key for my settings.