Software Aborted Connection - Upload and Download

This occurs when using the session queue. I have read the other posts pertaining to this problem, but none of the solutions are working for me.

The Problem
--------------
If I set up a Session Queue and execute "transfer" everything is fine until the currently transfering file is completed. The file is transffered completely (every byte), but before it is removed from the Session Queue I get this message immediately:

An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine. Connection closed.

There is no pause between the file completing and the disconnect. This seems to rule out a server timeout. I have replicated this error with a 120s server timeout. I have my resume settings set to "resume" by default on file exist. Once I press "transfer" again the file is compared and then skipped.

The problem occurs with every item in my queue that is "large". I am transferring mostly 60MB files, smaller text files seem to transfer fine. Although this is not always the case. In other words:

Large Files: 100% repeatable
Small Files: not consistently repeatable

Your help would be greatly appreciated. I have been using SmartFTP for a long time now, well over a year. This problem has only started since about December after a regular update. Although I cant remember which version. If there is an older build I would like to try it and see if it has the same error.

This stuff Might Help....

200 Port command successful.

Opening data connection IP: 192.168.0.37 PORT: 3849.

STOR Lucien Foort 07-23-2002 Nightlife clubmix Part 1.mp3

150 Opening data connection for Lucien Foort 07-23-2002 Nightlife clubmix Part 1.mp3.

84805509 bytes sent successfully. (50.01 KB/s) (00:27:36).

An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

Connection closed.

+- System -----------------------------

Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional 

Service Pack 3 (Build 2195)

CPU Speed         : 797 MHz

Total Memory      : 523820 KB

Free Memory       : 214128 KB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------

Version           : 1.0.974.0

Time Stamp        : 2003-02-09 16:16:05

+- Application DLL --------------------

Controls.dll      : 1.6.974.0

FTPAPI.dll        : 2.0.974.0

Language.dll      : 1.0.974.0

ResEng.dll        : 1.3.974.0

+- System DLL -------------------------

shell32.dll       : 5.00.3502.6144

shlwapi.dll       : 6.00.2800.1106

comctl32.dll      : 5.81

riched20.dll      : 5.30.23.1209

schannel.dll      : 5.00.2195.5284

+- Internet Explorer ------------------

Version           : 6.0.2800.1106

+- Winsock ----------------------------

Winsock           : 2.2
As a workaround, is there an option to reconnect to the server if disconnected and continnue to transfer a Session Queue?

Also, is the only way to Queue uploads through the Session Queue?
Is this planned to change? Uploads through Global Queue?

I just want to state once more that I am suffering from the same malady and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I second that. It was working fine a few days ago. Either I messed with the options or the update is causing this problem.

Search the forum. The quesiton has been answered several times already.

And for the first poster. Update to the latest developer build and use the global queue for all your transfer.