SmartFTP With Outlook Express

How do I use Smartftp alongside Outlook Express? I have a lot of difficulty sending pictures through O.E and somebody told about FTP and recommended SmartFTP. Since I have been absolutely clueless about how to use this and how it could help me send large files through a mailing list.
Can somebody help me out here please?

This and how to get a picture onto a webpage without being disconnected or being forced to reconnect because of a disturbance in my line. I cannot even, for example, get a picture of myself into my profile.

SmartFTP does not have any E-mail functions and won't be able to send or receive e-mails from any sort of mailing list. It shouldn't be too difficult to send images with OutLook Express, just attach them (instead of embedding them in the e-mail).

However, if you have access to a server with mailing list capabilities, you can upload files to there, and setup the e-mailing list on the server.

And, you'll have to be more specific when you say "Distubance to my line". Please copy and paste the FTP log data into here.

I do send them as attachments however they are more than just one picyture. I am talking about more than 2 or 3 in a row.
I just wanted to know how Smartftp could help me send my pictures where I keep getting disturbances in my connection line. By this I mean my internet connection icon in my tray has two colours. Blue when it is sending or receiving info and black when it is idle. It regularly goes idle when I try and send my snaps and then when I try and open up a new web page, I get an error message or blank screen like the web page caanot show.

Gonna try and see if I can upload a picture for my description to see if there are any changes.

How do I reduce a picture size? The three I have are all 200kb in size and the lowest I have is 30 odd kb.

Open with paint, control+w and write a new % (write the same on the 2 box)

Open with paint, control+w and write a new % (write the same on the 2 box)
Got that and will put it to the test.
Cheers.